We mostly brought Potato Samosa from bazaar even we can make it more delicious and perfect at home. You need right filling for creating a unique taste. Get a Potato Samosa recipe here with a fabulous taste.
- Potatoes 300 gm (boiled)
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves ½ cup (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder ½ tea spoon
- Lemon juice 2 tea spoons
- Samosa wraps as required
- Plain flour 2 tea spoon (mix in water)
- Oil for deep fry
- In a bowl rough mash the potatoes. Mix onion, green chilies, fresh coriander, salt, red chili powder, cumin powder and lemon juice in potatoes.
- Take one samosa wrap, spoon potato filling and wrap nicely, seal ends with plain flour paste or water.
- Deep fry samosa in hot oil until crispy golden.