This is an easy way to prepare your own Bahari Boti Masala at home at very low cost. So spice up your food with Bahari Boti Masala by Rida Aftab.
- Whole Red Chili 50 grams
- Cumin Seeds 50 grams
- Carom Seeds 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg / Mace ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Meat Tenderizer Powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tbsp
- Crushed Coconut 50 grams
- Crushed Poppy Seeds 50 grams
- Crushed All Spice 1 tbsp
- Grind together whole red chili, cumin seeds, carom seeds, nutmeg and mace.
- Mix in salt, meat tenderizer powder, crushed black pepper, crushed coconut,crushed poppy
seeds, crushed all spice.
- Pour into bottle. Use this masala for 2 kg meat.