Chicken Jalfrezi is one of scrumptious combination of chicken and vegetables, though I don’t like vegetables but I like this recipe very much. First time I made it with packet masala but next time I made it with homemade spices. Without any doubt It was perfect in taste. Chicken Jalfrezi goes great with paratha, boiled rice or even with roti.
- Boneless chicken 300 gm (cubed)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt ½ tea spoon or to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tea spoon
- Black pepper powder ¾ tea spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ tea spoon
- Cumin powder ½ tea spoon
- Dry coriander powder ½ tea spoon
- Oil ¼ cup
- Ginger paste ½ tea spoon
- Garlic paste 1 tea spoon
- Capsicum 1 (cubed)
- Onion 1 (cubed)
- Tomato 1 (cubed)
- Ginger 2 tea spoons (julianned)
- Take yogurt in a bowl, mix all spices. Coat chicken with mixture and leave for 20 minutes.
- Sauté ginger paste, garlic paste for a minute. Put chicken and cook.
- When chicken is about to done and a little sauce left, put all vegetables. Stir and cook until water evaporates.
- Turn off the flame, dish out and garnish with julianned ginger.
- Serve with roti, naan or paratha.