In this recipe chicken infuse the taste from yogurt and whole red chilies. A different taste recipe for the whole family. Chicken Yogurt Curry has a wonderful taste with naan, roti or paratha. For rice lover can entertain it with rice as well. It never goes wrong with plain rice.
Chicken Yogurt Curry
- 1 kg chicken1 onion (thinly slice)
- 2 tbsp ginger, garlic paste
- 10-12 whole red chili dry
- 2 tbsp whole garam masala or as required
- 1 tbsp cumin
- To taste salt
- 1 tbsp red chili crush
- 125 g yogurt
- 4 green chilies
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- Fry onion in oil until golden brown, stir in ginger, garlic paste, whole red chilies, whole garam masala and cumin.
- Add chicken and cook to mix all flavor.
- Add salt, and red chili crush.
- On changing color of chicken add yogurt, mix well. Cover and cook till chicken tender.
- Cut green chilies in long slices.
- Dish out chicken curry and garnish with green chilies.