Cold Pasta Salad
Pasta is quick and easy to make. Cold Pasta Salad is one of best and healthy dessert that your can eat in lunch time as well. Delicious Italian dressing make it more desirable.
Cold Pasta Salad Recipe
- Pasta 2 cups
- Cucumber 1 (chopped)
- Onion 1 small (finely chopped)
- Tomatoes 2 (quartered)
- Pitted black olives 1/4 cup (sliced)
- Italian-style salad dressing 1 cup
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the pasta and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.
- Combine cooked and cooled pasta with the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and olives in a large bowl.
- Pour the Italian dressing over the salad and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.