Custard and Jelly Dessert
Author: Mrs Kauser Saeed
- Milk 3 cups
- Vanilla Custard 2 tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbs
- Fresh fruits 1 cup (oranges and banana)
- Banana /strawberry jelly powder 5 tbsp
- Hot water ½ cup
- Sugar (1tsp)
- Dissolve custard and sugar in milk, put that sauce pan on heat.
- Bring the heat down and stir continuously till it thickens.
- Spoon the custard over the bowl and set to chill in the fridge.
- After Thickens lay the fresh fruits in single layer over the custard and set.
- Dissolve the jelly powder in ½ cup hot water and stir till dissolved.
- Set to chill in the fridge.
- Custard and Jelly Dessert is ready!!
- Serve the Custard and Jelly Dessert on a platter
- Enjoy eating Custard and Jelly Dessert..