Easy Chocolate Ice Cream
Ice Cream is one of favorite frozen dessert of people and ice cream flavor is the second most likely flavor in world. Find this easy and simple recipe for make Chocolate Ice Cream at home.
- Gelatin powder 1 tbsp
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 (14 ounce) can
- Chocolate syrup 2/3 cup
- Thick cream 2 cups
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with aluminum foil.
- In a pan, sprinkle gelatin powder over milk and let it get foamy.
- In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk and chocolate syrup until color is even.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into chocolate mixture.
- Gently heat the gelatin mixture, let cool and add in ice cream.
- Now pour all into prepared pan. Cover and freeze 6 hours, preferably overnight, until firm.