Falsa is my favorite fruit and I love to make its dip/chutney and juice. For making chutney you need thick falsa pulp so you blend 2.1/2 cups falsa with 2 cups water then pass through a sieve and use pulp. Falsay ki chutney can be served with meals and samosa as well. Try out sweet and sour Falsay Ki Chutney and enjoy!
Here are Steps to Follow
Bland falsa with water then pass blended falsa through a sieve.
Pour water into cooking pan and cook until thick.
Falsay Ki Chutney Recipe
- Falsay ka pulp 2 cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Red chili crushed ½ tsp or to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Add falsa pulp in pan when it starts boiling add salt, garam masala, red chili, lemon juice and sugar.
- Cook until slightly thick.
- Pour in a bottle and use as condiment.