Chaat masala is one of highly used spice in Pakistan. Instead to buy from market, make it at home. This is one of best and authentic chaat masala mix recipe.
- Coriander seeds 4 tbsp (roasted)
- Cumin seeds 4 tbsp
- Carom seeds/Ajwain 1 tsp
- Black salt/rock salt 2 tsp
- Dried red chilies 4-5 (stem removed)
- Dried mango powder/amchur 4 tsp
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds and black peppercorn.
- Put in grinder with black salt, dried red chilies, mango powder and salt. Grind into fine powder.
- Store in air tight container.