If your family is date lover then Honey and Date Ice Cream will hit in your family. Drizzle honey on top for a gorgeous look.
- Cream 2 cups
- Honey ½ cup
- Chopped Dates 1 cup
- Raisins ½ cup
- Chopped Almonds ½ cup
- Gelatin Powder 1 tsp
- Condensed Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla Powder ½ tsp
- Beat 2 cups of cream until fluffy.
- Add in honey, chopped dates, raisins and almonds.
- Dissolve 1 tsp gelatin with some water.
- In a bowl, mix together cream, dry fruits, Gelatin, condensed milk and vanillas powder.
- Put it in the air tight jar and freeze it for 4-5 hours or till set.