How to Make KFC Coleslaw
Here is one of your favorite KFC Coleslaw Recipe. The taste is very near to original coleslaw. A perfect side dish to serve with barbecue and a great compliment with burger and sandwich.
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/3 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Buttermilk 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice 2 1/2 tsp
- White vinegar 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/8 tsp
- Finely chopped cabbage 8 cups (approx. 1 head)
- Shredded carrot 1/4 cup (1 medium carrot)
- Minced onion 2 tbsp
- Chop cabbage and carrots into very fine pieces.
- Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in cabbage, carrots and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, if you let it sit over night it’s even better