A cup of Hot Chocolate is a best beverage in cold winter days. Hot chocolate is one of those beverages that came to us from different countries and this hot chocolate is in Mexican Style. A favorite recipe I came upon includes the following
- 2 cups unsweetened chocolate
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 2tbsp hot water
- 3 cups hot milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1/2tsp salt
- Place chocolate and hot water in saucepan and cook over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Combine the sugar, salt, and cinnamon and add to the chocolate.
- Add coffee and stir until smooth. Cook for five minutes.
- Combine hot milk to which vanilla has been added and the chocolate mixture.
- Cook over low heat for ten minutes to blend flavours.
- Whip to a froth and serve.
Test how natural and delicious this Mexican Hot Chocolate is, and how easy it is to make.