If you are vegetarian then this recipe is a gift for you. Karahai Bhindi aur Aalu is truly mouthwatering dish. It has a great serving with pori and paratha.
- Bhindi (lady finger) 250 gm (cut the top and tail)
- Potatoes 2 (cut into thin fingers)
- Garlic crushed 1 tsp heaped
- Tomato puree 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Kasori methi 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- White cumin roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil and fry bhindi on low flame, fry potato fingers to a golden color, remove all from the oil.
- In same oil fry garlic till golden, remove from fire add in all the sauces, kasori methi and dry seasonings with ¼ cup water.
- Cook for 2 minutes, add fried bhinids, fried potato, cover and leave it on dum for 10 minutes, serve with puri.