I made this Mughlai Tandoori Chicken last Sunday, it was fabulous. Right marination of ingredients gave it scrumptious taste. This delicious Mughlai roast chicken is perfect for any occasion, not just the Sunday.
- Whole chicken 1 (1-1/2 kg)
- White vinegar ¼ cup
- Oil 4 tea spoons
- Lemon and onion for garnishing
- Salt as required
- Yogurt 250gm
- Ginger paste 2 tea spoons
- Garlic paste 2 tea spoons
- Papaya paste 2 tea spoons
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder 1 tea spoon
- Chaat masala 4 tea spoons
- Mark slits on the chicken; rubs salt and vinegar and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Mix marination and coat chicken; leave over night in refrigerator.
- Lay a paper on baking tray and grease it. Place whole chicken on tray and drop oil on it.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180-200 degree for 45 minutes or until chicken cooked.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, sliced onions and serve.