Something a little different with Oreo cookies, Peaches, Condensed milk and Cream. Oreo Peach Passion is a delicious party dessert by Shireen Anwar. Make it a night before serving.
- Oreo cookies crushed 1 ½ cup to 2 cups
- Butter 4 ounces melted
- Peaches 1 large can
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Gelatin 2 tbsp heaped
- Cream 300 gm whipped
- Chocolate grated or chocolate chips ½ cup
Mix crushed cookies with butter, press firmly on serving bowl, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Blend half peaches with ¼ cup sugar syrup into a puree
- Finely chop remaining peaches.
- Dissolved gelatin in ¼ cup water, add dissolved gelatin to peach puree, mix with half whipped cream and condensed milk.
- Pour on top of biscuit base, leave to set until firm, top with finely chopped peach cubes, decorate with chocolate chips or grated chocolate, serve chilled.