Always wanted to make a cake without oven but scared that is too tricky? Here is another exciting recipe, yes its about making a cake without oven. A really good and simple step-by-step recipe is perfect for beginners. If you want to make chocolate cake then simply add 2 tsp coco powder while adding flour. Decor cake with your desired icing or serve as it is.
- Butter 125 gm
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Eggs 3
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Vanilla essence ½ tea spoon
- Plain flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 2 tea spoons
- Cream the butter and add the sugar, mixing well.
- Add one egg at a time and mix with beater. Add food color and vanilla essence and beat finally.
- Mix the plain flour and baking powder together and sift 3 to 4 times.
- Add sifted flour mixture in badges and mix without forming lumps. Mix it in one direction.
- Now pour the batter in greased cake pan.
Cake in Pan
- Heat up a non stick or stainless steal large kettle for 10 minutes, place a wire stand or steel plate up side down in the kettle then set cake mold on it. Cover tightly and cook for 25-30 minutes. Check in intervals by piercing knife.
Cake in Oven
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes on 180 degree C or till cake becomes light brown.
- You can pierce it and see using a knife to check if cake is done. .
- The cleaned knife is the indication that the cake baked properly.
- Cool cake on room temperature and cut into slices.