This recipe is a delicious combination of chicken, potatoes, peas, and cheese. In this recipe chicken mince is used but I made it with small chicken chunks that was lip smacking. Must try Spicy Chicken and Potato Pie by Chef Zubaida Tariq.
- Chicken Mince ½ kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chili Garlic Sauce as required
- Peas ½ cup
- Carrots 2 (Chopped)
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Boiled Potatoes ½ kg (mashed)
- Cheddar Cheese 1 packet (grated)
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 packet (grated)
- Bread Crumbs 1 packet
- Oil as required
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil and cook mince along, ginger garlic paste and some salt. Cook until tender and water dries.
- Now add in chili garlic sauce to taste, peas and carrots. Cook it and add in crushed black pepper.
- Grease a baking dish and spread mince on it. Add in potatoes on top.
- Spread cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Bread crumbs on the top.
- Preheat the oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Once it is golden brown, spread chili garlic sauce on it and serve hot.