Tender Pops Recipe is an easy recipe by Chef Shireen Anwar. Crispy chicken gives a delicious taste to tongue. Moreover this is wonderful recipe for kid’s back to school lunch. I pour chili garlic sauce over tender pops for an extra spicy touch, the original recipe does not call for this.
Tender Pops Recipe
- Chicken breast 2 (boneless)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Self raising flour 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk ½ cup
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Marinate with salt, pepper, mustard and paprika for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl mix ½ cup self rising flour, salt, egg, milk and oil. Make a smooth batter.
- Dip chicken pieces in prepared batter and roll in remaining self raising flour.
- Deep fry in warm oil for 10 minutes or until light golden.