There are rare people who do not like to eat zinger burger otherwise people love to eat it. It goes costly if dine in restaurant or take away. In such situation you can make it at home to please your family especially kids. This recipe of Chef Zakir Qureshi is very near in taste to the KFC style zinger burger.
Zinger Burger (KFC Style)
- Chicken Breast 1
- Burger bun 2
- Mayonnaise as required
- Salad leave
- Oil for fry
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- White pepper 1/4 tsp
- Crush red chili 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Plain flour 4 tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Slice chicken breast through the middle to make two thinner layers and flat with hammer.
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl and apply on chicken breast and leave for 2 hours.
- Mix coating ingredients in a plate and coat chicken slices with it.
- Put these pieces in another plate and sprinkle a little water on it on both sides then again coat it in flour.
- Deep fry in oil on medium flame.
- Take a burger bun and apply mayonnaise on both part then heat it in a pen to become golden. Place a salad leave on burger then chicken piece, top with mayonnaise then cover with other bun.
- Serve with French fries and Coleslaw.