Sweet, colorful and synonymous with summertime, lemonade is a blend of lemon juice, sugar, water and a fruit. Refreshing lemonade is perfect in summer days especially when they’re homemade. We have 5 best lemonade recipes at one place. The taste buds will enjoy the taste of freshness.
Now the Holy Month of Ramadan is also in summer. You must need variety of refreshing drinks. All these drinks have a satisfactory taste and will prepare in just a few minutes.
5 Best Lemonade Recipes
Watermelon Mint Lemonade Recipe
Beat that heat with this blessing of summer lemonade drink. If you are unable to get a sweet watermelon, add honey or sugar according to your taste.
- Watermelon chunks 1 medium bowl
- Water 1 glass
- Lemon juice 4 tsp
- Mint springs a handful
- Sugar 1 tbsp (optional)
- Blend together watermelon chunks, water, lemon juice, mint leaves and sugar.
- Pour it through a strainer to separate remaining seeds.
- Add ice in glasses, pour over watermelon lemonade and serve.
Image and Recipe Courtesy Asna Farid
Peach Lemonade Recipe
- Water 4 cups
- Fresh peaches 2 (peeled and sliced)
- Sugar ½ cup
- Fresh lemon juice ½ cup
- Mint spring for garnish
- In a small sauce pan, add 2 cups water, peach slices and sugar.
- Allow to boil at medium heat until sugar dissolved and peaches are softened about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool the mixture and pour into blender and blend it.
- Strain through a sieve in a large pitcher. Stir in lemon juice, remaining 2 cups water and ice.
- Pour into tall glasses, garnish with mint springs and serve.
Also See: Mint Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- Strawberry chunks 3 cups (375g)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice ½ cup
- Sugar syrup 1 cup
- Water 4 cups
- Add strawberry chunks and ¼ cup water into blender and blend until smooth.
- Sieve pureed strawberries over a large jug.
- Add sugar syrup, lemon juice, water and ice. Stir everything.
- Serve chilled strawberry lemonade.
Pink Lemonade Recipe
- Lemon juice 1 cup
- Cold water 4 cups
- Sugar syrup ½ cup
- Cranberry juice ½ cup
- In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, cold water, sugar syrup and cranberry juice.
- Stir in ice. Serve chilled.
Ginger Lemonade Recipe
- Ginger 70 g (peeled and sliced)
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Water 3 glasses
- Sugar syrup ¼ cup or to taste
- Crushed ice 1cup
- Place ginger in a food processor or blender. Add lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Strain out ginger pulp.
- Add water and sugar syrup.
- Stir in ice and serve chilled.
How to Make Sugar Syrup
As most of the lemonade recipes call for sugar syrup so this is the simplest method to make sugar syrup. Make it and use as per recipe directions.
- Sugar ½ cup
- Water ½ cup
- Take a small sauce pan, add sugar and water.
- Simmer over medium heat until sugar dissolve.
- Let it cool and use.