Raw Mango Chutney or Aam ki chutney is simply tongue tickling. The recipe is quite simple and easy. You can serve this delicious Aam ki chutney as a condiment or use it with bread like a jam.
- Raw mangoes (Keri) 3
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Green chilies 2 (slit)
- Jaggery (gurr) 150g
- Black seeds (kalonji) 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Remove skin of mango and cut into slices.
- Heat up oil in pan and cook raw mango in it on high flame.
- Remove seeds of green chilies and add in raw mango. Stir well.
- After 2 minutes add jaggery. when starts cooking add black seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and salt.
- Cook till mango becomes soft. Keep in sterilized jar.