Arabian Rice has its own different taste that makes it different from other rice dishes. Try out Arabian Rice and serve with gravy to your family.
Arabian Rice Recipe
- Rice 250 gm boiled with 1 tbsp salt
- Chicken boneless 1 breast thinly sliced
- Salt, black pepper, mustard powder ¼ tsp each
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Wooster sauce 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ¼ tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Raisins 10 to 12
- Cloves 5
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Hot spice powder ½ tsp
- Yellow color pinch
- Onion 2 tbsp chopped
- Green chilies sliced 2
- Marinate chicken strips with salt, black pepper, mustard, ginger garlic, ketchup, and Wooster sauce.
- Heat oil, fry chopped onion, add marinated chicken, cook for 5 minutes add in the boiled rice with green chilies, black pepper, allspice, raisins, mix well, lastly sprinkle yellow color.
- Cover and leave it on dum for 10 minutes, mix well and serve.