Who says the people on diet can’t enjoy their favorite food in Ramadan? Baked Dahi Baray is a mouthwatering treat for all weight watchers. This is a tried and tested recipe by home chef Adan Fatima.
Adan says, I did add salt, chat masala, cumin seeds, mint leaves and cilantro in yogurt.
Also See | Other Ramadan Recipes
Baked Dahi Baray
- Maash daal ½ cup
- Moong daal ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper ¼ tsp
- Baking soda pinch
- Soak both lentils for 2 hours. Then drain daal and grind it with all other ingredients.
- Make thick paste. Not so runny.
- Then heat up pan or non stick tawa with few drops of oil. Then spoon the batter as i showed in picture and cook it on very low flame and cover the pan with lid.
- Change the side after few minute. Mine took, i think almost 10 to 12 minutes to be done.
- After cooking put them direct in water and let it dip for 1 minute.
- Squeeze and serve with fat-free yogurt. And enjoy healthy Dahi bhalay