One more addition of prize winning recipe. Baked Noodles Nest looks gorgeous, you can fill it with your favorite savory food. Crunchy taste of noodles is great to eat.
- Egg noodles 200g (divided)
- Cooked chicken breast 100g (cubed)
- Oil 4 tsp
- Garlic clove 1 (minced)
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Ketchup 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions, drain, add a dash of oil and toss. Keep aside.
- Grease a round 6” baking mould with oil. Press the half cooked noodles into the base and sides of the moulds to form the basket shapes.
- Brush again with oil and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove noodle baskets and place on tray lined with baking paper. Bake noodle nests for further 5- 6 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and stir fry garlic mince then add soya sauce and ketchup; stir in reaming noodles. Toss gently.
- Fill noodles nest with prepared noodles, top with chicken and serve.