Balti Gosht is among mouthwatering chicken recipes with easy method. I got this recipe from Masala Morning in which a guest made it. Must try this recipe for a nice taste.
Balti Gosht Recipe
Recipe type: Main Course
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 4 tbsp
- Chicken ½ kg
- Tomato 2 (cubed)
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Crushed red paper 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Fenugreek seeds 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and fry till light brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté it.
- Put chicken and cook until chicken changes the color.
- Then add tomato and yogurt and cook then add crushed red paper, salt, cumin powder and garam masala powder. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked.
- Now add cream (if you don’t want to add cream then replace it with ½ cup milk) and fenugreek. Mix and dish out.
- Note: For more rich taste add ¼ cup milk with cream.