Give your simple rice a delicious touch by adding a BBQ aroma. BBQ Brown Rice is really a great taste of rice. You can serve it with gravy. Must try a simple recipe of delicate Rice.
Recommended Recipe: BBQ Chicken Biryani
BBQ Brown Rice
- Rice ½ kg
- Oil 5 tbsp
- Onion 2 (sliced)
- Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Boneless Chicken ½ kg
- Tomatoes 4 (chopped)
- Green Chilies 10
- Black Cumin 2 tsp
- Coal 1
- Wash and soak ½ kg rice for ½ an hour.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry chopped onion till golden brown.
- Add in 1 cup water.
- Then add garam masala powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, boneless chicken, and cover the pan for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and green chilies. Add in 2 cups of water, when water comes to boiling point add the soaked rice in it.
- When the water dries, sprinkle black cumin.
- Give a coal smoke and simmer it for 10 minutes and serve.