Pizza is getting popular day by day. Chicken Pizza Recipes are most popular among people. Yesterday I made Barbecue Chicken Pizza on the demand of my nephew. The taste and dough were just awesome.
It’s up to you what topping you like for pizza, I only added capsicum. So top it according to the choice.
BBQ Chicken Pizza
For Pizza Dough
- Plain flour 1 1/2 cups
- Dry yeast 1 tsp
- Dry milk powder 2 tsp (optional)
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Egg half
- Oil 1 tsp
- Warm water as required
For Pizza Sauce
- Oil 4 tsp
- Garlic paste ¼ tsp
- Onion 1 (boiled and blended)
- Tomato puree ½ cup
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oregano ¼ tsp
- Tomato ketchup 4 tsp
- Boneless chicken 250g
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tikka masala 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste (remember salt is added in tikka masala as well)
- Lemon Juice 2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Onion 1 small (sliced)
- Mushroom 4-6
- Olives as required
- Mozzarella cheese 1/2 cup (grated)
- Cheddar cheese 1/2 cup (grated)
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Coal for smoke
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix in egg and oil, knead gently dough with warm water. Cover with damp cloth or apply oil/water on dough and keep on warm place for 45 minutes or until double in size.
- In a frying pan, put oil and heat it up, add garlic and blended onion, sauté for a minute.
- Put chopped tomatoes, crushed red chili, salt, oregano, and tomato ketchup and mix well, put 2-4 tea spoons of water and cook until thick and done. Let it cool.
- Marinade chicken with ginger garlic paste, tikka masla, red chili powder, salt and lemon juice. Allow marination for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in cooking pan stir fry chicken. Add a little water if required.
- Cover and cook until chicken becomes soft.
- Remove from heat and give smoke with hot coal.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough into 9 inch circle or in which size you want to make.
- Place the pizza dough in pizza pan or on baking tray; cover and let allow second proofing for 15 minutes.
- When it rise, spread the pizza sauce over the surface then spread chicken tikka pieces, capsicum, onion, mushroom and olives. Cover with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 Degree C for 12-15 minutes, or until the pizza is golden on the edges.