Going to or hosting a baby shower or a birthday party? There are many cupcakes recipes for you too choice but we know you are looking for the Best Moist Chocolate Cupcake Recipe. A recipe that does not waste your time and you get a perfect result. Too delicious to resist.
We come up with a basic chocolate cupcake recipe with a perfect result. You can also make Chocolate Cake by following this recipe just increase the baking time to 35 minutes. Decor cake or cupcakes with fudge icing.
This recipe calls for margarine instead of oil or butter. This is a tried and tested recipe by Aisha Imran Karwa. Feel free to ask any question.
Best Chocolate Cupcake Recipe in the World
Author: Aisha Imran Karwa
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour
- Self raising flour 8 ounces
- Margarine 8 ounces
- Granulated sugar 8 ounces
- Large free range eggs 3
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1⁄3 cup (unsweetened, best quality available)
- Water or milk 1⁄4 cup
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 4 liners – this recipe makes about 16 cupcakes. Set aside.
- Warm the margarine up in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, it needs to be extremely soft but not liquid.
- In a fairly large bowl, beat the sugar & the warmed margarine together. Unlike a regular sponge, you don’t need to do this for more than a couple of minutes – creaming to get it fluffy is not required here!
- Next beat in the eggs, once they are fully incorporated, add the baking powder & cocoa powder. Carefully mix them in, then quickly beat the mix for a minute.
- Mix in the flour, being sure to get it well mixed & break up any lumps that may be lurking.
- Finally, mix in the water little by little.
- Pour the batter into liners. Fill only halfway & place tray in the center of the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes.
- As soon as 30 minutes have passed, turn the oven off and leave you cupcakes for another 10-15 minutes then check it with toothpick if its done take it out from oven.
- Cool at wire rack for 10 minutes. Once cooled, give it a generous dusting of confectioners sugar. Serve.
Also See: Best Desserts Recipes