A simple but delicious pudding. Must try this easy recipe of Biscuits Pudding. I used simple biscuits in pudding, but you can use chocolate biscuits too.
- Digestive biscuits 1 packet (crushed)
- Milk 1/2 liter
- Vanilla pudding mix 1 packet
- Cream ½ cup (whipped)
- Arrange crushed digestive biscuits at the bottom of serving bowl.
- Heat up milk in a pan when it comes to boil add slowly pudding mix and stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes and pour over biscuits.
- Cool at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Keep in fridge to chill and serve.