Simply, easy and quick black pepper chicken with a lip smacking taste. If you have short time, a best and easy recipe to impress your guests.
See Other Chicken Recipes
Black Pepper Chicken Recipe
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- Boneless chicken breast 400g (cut into 5cm cubes)
- Black peppercorns 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Ground coriander 1 tsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp or to taste
- Cashews 50g (chopped)
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Dry roast the peppercorns in a hot pan until fragrant, about 2 minutes and then coarsely crush them.
- Heat the oil over a medium flame. When hot, lower the flame to low and add the peppercorns and fry, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, coriander and salt and continue stir frying for another 10 minutes or until tender.
- Finally add the cashew nuts and lemon juice and fry for 1 minute. Serve warm.