Strawberry is one of delicious fruit and often use for dessert garnishing. In this strawberry season learn making ice cream with an easy method from Zarnak Sidhwa. Almost all of us have [easyazon_link identifier=”B002V8ZEXW” locale=”US” tag=”recipes27-20 “]blender[/easyazon_link] or food processor at home, now use it to make perfect strawberry ice cream.
Quick Strawberry Ice Cream
- Frozen sliced strawberries 10 oz
- Sugar ½ cup
- Cream ⅔ cup
- Put the frozen strawberries and sugar in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until the fruit is roughly chopped.
- While the blender is running, slowly pour in the cream and blend until fully incorporated.
- Freeze till set.
- Serving with chopped strawberries and more whipped cream.