No ice cream machine? No problem because now you can make a perfect creamy and nutty ice cream at home with any special equipment. Follow Butterscotch Walnut Ice Cream by Chef Shireen Anwar and make happy your kids.
Butterscotch Walnut Ice Cream Recipe
Butterscotch Walnut Ice Cream
Author: Chef Shireen Anwar
Recipe type: Dessert-Cake-Cookies
- Egg yolks 3
- Brown sugar ⅓ cup/ 5 tbsp
- Butter scotch essence 1 tsp
- Milk powder 3 tbsp
- Corn syrup 2 tbsp
- Unwhipped cream 1 cup
- Whipped cream 2 cups
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Brown sugar ¾ cup/7 tbsp
- Walnut ½ cup (chopped)
- Beat egg yolks, ⅓ cup brown sugar and butter scotch essence until thick and creamy.
- Add milk powder and beat then add corn syrup and beat.
- Add unwhipped cream and beat. Now add whipped cream and beat on low speed.
- Shift the batter in an air tight container and freeze for 8 hours. After that take out, it will semi frozen; add crushed toffee in it and softly mix. Again freeze for 4 hours or until completely set.
For Walnut Toffee
- Melt the butter in pan; add ¾ cup brown sugar and walnut. Cook until sugar melt and it become like caramel.
- Grease a stainless steal plate or tray and spread toffee mixture on it. When toffee is set, crush it.