Cappuccino Sundaes is very easy in preparation because you need shop brought ice cream and top it with homemade Cappuccino. A perfect dessert to serve at the end of meal.
- Strong brewed coffee 1/4 cup
- Whipping cream 1/4 cup
- Firmly packed golden brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp
- Semisweet chocolate 4 oz (chopped)
- Coffee ice cream 1/2 liter
- Chopped Almond/peanut 1/4 cup
- In a heavy small saucepan, combine the coffee, whipping cream, sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to simmer, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat, then add the chopped chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled (can be made up to one day in advance).
- Rewarm over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into bowls. Top with coffee sauce.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds. Serve