A healthy and delicious Cashew Chicken Salad. Follow the easy recipe.
- Pasta 2 cups
- Brown sugar 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp
- Cream 2 cups
- Salt 1 pinch
- Chopped celery 2 cups
- Chopped green capsicum 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion 1
- Boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed 3
- Cashews 1 cup
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar, lemon juice, vinegar, black pepper, cream, and salt. Toss dressing mixture with cooked pasta, celery, capsicum, onion and chicken.
- Chill until ready to serve. Mix in cashews just before serving.