Cheese Malai Boti is much tastier then any other malai boti recipe. I made it with boneless chicken thigh piece. Thigh piece makes it more juicy and delicious. I made cheese malai boti two times last week with two different cooking method. First time I broiled in oven and second time cook on frying pan with little oil. Both cooking method gave it an excellent result. It goes great with Bundu Khan Parathas and Tamarind Dip (Imli ki Chutney).
Must See: Ramadan Recipes
Delicious Cheese Malai Boti
- Chicken breast or thigh boneless ½ kg
- ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Green chili 4 (finally chopped)
- Salt to taste
- White pepper ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp (optional)
- Mozzarella cheese ¼ cup (room temperature)
- Cream ¼ cup
- Yogurt thick 2 tbsp
- Corn starch/ corn flour 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds ½ tsp (fine crushed)
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Cut chicken into cubes and apply first marinade on chicken and leave for 2 hours.
- Mix marinade 2 ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken. Coat nicely and leave it for more one an hour.
- Now put chicken cubes on skewers and you can cook it in three ways.
- BBQ on charcoal grill. Apply oil when its about to done.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan and cook chicken from both sides, 5 minutes from each side ideally. (second time I cook in this way)
- Place skewers on middle rack and broil in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. 10-12 minutes from each side. (First time I made with this method)