Naan is a plain flatbread that is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with curry. Whereas Cheese Naan is stuffed with cheese.
People love to eat this naan bread. Though this is expensive as compared to another naan, it has a tremendous cheesy taste.
First time I have had it at Bundu Khan Restaurant. I fall in love with this cheesy naan. I know you too love the amazing taste.
How to Make Cheese Naan at Home
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Yeast 1.1/2 tsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Adam’s Cheddar or mozzarella cheese 1 cup (grated)
- Adam’s slice cheese 4 slices
- Nigella seeds 1 tbsp
- Luck warm milk to knead the dough
- Luck warm water to knead the dough
- Take a mixing bowl; add all purpose flour, yeast, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix all.
- Make a well in center and pour oil, yogurt, and half egg. Mix in well then mix with dry ingredients.
- Add slowly luck warm milk and water, knead the dough until soft.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and leave for rising for 45 minutes at warm place.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- After that punch the dough and divide into 6 equal balls.
- Roll out two balls in disk size. On one disk spread grated cheese and cover it with other rolled disk. Seal the edges.
- Apply egg on top, sprinkle nigella seeds. Repeat with other balls.
- Bake in oven for 3-4 minutes. On the grill for 1 minute to give a brown color on top.
- Place a slice of cheese in center, cut into slices and serve hot.