Chicken, cheese and noodles when all are in one recipe then you can expect a definite delicious taste. Must try this easy recipe in this Ramadan. Perfect for every occasion as a side dish.
Also See: Ramadan Recipes
Cheesy Noodle Kababs
Author: Chef Shireen Anwar
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- Rice noodles ½ packet (boiled)
- Chicken boiled and shredded 1 cup
- Cheese grated 3 tbsp
- Sweet corn ½ cup
- Green chilies 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Spring Onions 4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- French fries sauce 3 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Red pepper crushed ½ tsp
- Thick white sauce ½ cup
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- For Coating
- Bread crumbs 1½ cup (chopped)
- Bread crumbs as required for coating
- Egg (to coat) 1 beaten
- Oil for fry
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix gently.
- Shape into kabab, dip in egg, coat bread crumbs and shallow fry in warm oil until brown.
- Serve with ketchup.