Chicken Ala Kiev is one of the famous dish, marinated chicken breast filled with butter then coated in flour mixture and is deep fried. This classic East European/Russian dish can easily made at home. Make Chicken Ala Kiev for your family, everyone will love the taste.
- Chicken breast 2 (side bone attached)
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp (chopped)
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Egg 1 or 2
- Bread crumbs 1 ½ cup
Ingredients for Herbed Butter
- Butter 4 ounces
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Salt and white pepper ¼ tsp each
- Parsley finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Mix butter with salt, pepper, garlic and parsley, put in a freezer till hard, make in a oblong shape, keep in freezer.
- Flatten chicken breast, marinate with salt, pepper and garlic, fill with herbed butter.
- Roll tightly to seal, coat in dry flour, then egg then crumbs, do this thrice.
- Put in freezer for at least 2 hour, deep fry in low flame until chicken tender.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.