Easy Chicken And Vegetable Cheese Cake
Chicken And Vegetable Cheese Cake
- For Base
- Biscuits 2 cups (salted Crackers)
- Butter 250 gms (melted)
- For Savory Cheese Cake Mixture
- Curd Cheese 1 cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Cream cheese 4 tbsp
- For Chicken and Vegetables Filling
- Gelatin 1 tsp soaked in ¼ cup water
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Boiled and shredded chicken 1 cup
- Spring onion 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Grated carrot 2 tbsp
- Cucumber tiny cubes ½ cup
- Garlic powder 2 tbsp
- Salt and black pepper ½ tsp each
- Olives for garnish
- Crush the biscuits and mix in melted butter.
- Press the crushed biscuits on the bottom on baking dish/pan. Keep in fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
For Savory Cheese Cake Mixture
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
For Chicken and Vegetables
- Mix gelatin in ¼ cup water.
- In a mixing bowl, add onion, chicken, spring onion, carrot, cucumber, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Toss gently.
- Mix in cream cheese mixture and gelatin.
- Spread mixture over biscuits base. Garnish with olives.
- Let it set in fridge for 1 hour. Serve chilled.
Image courtesy Hira Farooq