When guests are at home and you don’t want to spend much time in the kitchen. But at the same time want to entertain them with delicious food, then the boneless almond chicken is the best recipe. It prepares in quick time.
Chicken Badami Recipe or Badami Chicken has a delectable taste. Green chilies and black pepper powder is used to create the spice. In other ingredients, you need chicken, almond, yogurt, and cream.
The recipe calls for 6 green chilies, but first, add 4 chilies because it comes in different sizes. So, after adding almond paste check the spice, it requires more than add the other two after the fine chop.
Also See: Chicken Recipes
almond boneless chicken recipe
- Chicken (boneless) 1/2 kg
- Ghee 4 tsp
- Onion (thinly sliced) 1
- Green chilies 4-6
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Salt as required
- Black pepper (crushed) 1/4 tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves 1 tsp
- Cream 1/4 cup
For Almond Paste
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Almonds 15 (make paste about 3 tbs)
- On medium high heat, fry onion in ghee until light pink. Take out onion from oil and put in food processor along 4 green chilies. Make a paste.
- In meanwhile, add chicken in oil and fry until color change. Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry until get aroma.
- Add in salt, black pepper and onion paste. Cook until chicken tender.
- Now add fenugreek leaves and almond paste and cook on medium high flame till oil seperate.
- Remove from hit and mix in cream. Serve hot with naan or tandoori roti.
- Mix together yogurt and almond into a blender to make a paste.