Chicken Barbecue Sandwich, a delicious and definitely a new taste to serve friends and family. You can make it with burger roll and bread. If you love cheese like me then must add it to increase the flavor of sandwich.
- Chicken breast 2 (halved)
- Ketchup 1 cup
- Mustard powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1/4 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Hot pepper sauce 1 tsp
- Water ½ cup
- Bread 6 slices (removed edge)
- Cheese slice 6 (optional)
- Oil to toast slice
- Add chicken in a cooking pan.
- Mix all other ingredients except bread and oil in a bowl and pour into chicken.
- Cook chicken on slow flame for 1 hour.
- Shred the chicken with two forks, and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Spread shredded chicken on one bread slice, place cheese slice and cover with another.
- Grease frying pan and toast sandwich from both sides.
- Cut sandwich diagonally and serve with French fries.
Note: You can use burger roll as well in place of bread.