Chicken Brown Karahi is indeed a simple recipe to cook in Pakistani Foods. It goes delicious with paratha or tandoori roti along Zeera Raita.
Chicken Brown Karahi by Chef Zakir
Chicken Brown Karahi
- Chicken ½ kg
- Ghee ¼ cup
- Onion 2 (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
- Crushed cumin 1 tbsp
- Crushed dry coriander 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 250g
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- Ginger 1 medium piece (julian)
- Green chili 4 (sliced)
- Heat ghee in a pan and golden brown onion then stir fry ginger garlic paste and chicken until chicken color changes.
- Now add salt, turmeric, crushed black pepper, cumin and dry coriander.
- Remove from heat and add in yogurt, mix nicely. Return to heat, cover and cook until chicken tender and oil separates.
- Now sprinkle julian ginger, green coriander and green chilies, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with tandoori roti, raita and vegetables salad.
Also See: Masala TV Chef Zakir Recipes