Meaty and cheesy muffins are perfect for kid’s party and lunch box. You have choice to add sweet corn in these. Chicken Cheese Muffins are great to serve with evening tea.
Chicken Cheese Muffins
- Chicken 1 cup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Cheese ¾ cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Red chili crushed ½ tsp
- Chopped mix veggies ½ cup (onion, capsicum & carrot)
- Egg 1
- Milk 1 cup
- Oil/butter ½ cup
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C. Grease muffins pan.
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper then shred it.
- Combine flour, cheese, baking powder, red chili flakes salt and pepper.
- In another bowl lightly whisk egg, milk and oil/butter.
- Pour mixture in dry ingredients then fold in chopped veggies. Mix to just combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Serving: 12 muffins