Chicken Chunks are just perfect for serving at any occasion. Crispy coating and tender chicken gives a delightful taste to the tongue.
You might like this recipe Chicken Cake
Chicken Chunks Recipe
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- Chicken breast 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Crush black pepper 1 tbsp
- Ginger, garlic paste 1tbsp
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Plain flour ½ cup
- Rice flour ½ cup
- Oil for fry
- Cut chicken in ¼ inches stripes or bite-size pieces.
- Add salt, both black pepper and ginger, garlic paste in chicken, and mix well. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp egg in chicken and mix again.
- Now mix cornflour, all-purpose flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg then coats in flour. keep aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Then again dip chicken pieces in egg then coat in flour.
- Heat up oil and deep fry chunks.
- Serve with ketchup.
Also Try: Tender Pops