Chicken Chunks are just perfect for serving at any occasion. Crispy coating and tender chicken gives a delightful taste to the tongue.
So don’t wait and try this tried and tested recipe. It goes great with Chili Garlic Sauce and Tamarind Dip (Imli ki Chutney).
You might like this recipe Chicken Cake
Chicken Chunks Recipe
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- Chicken breast 1
- Salt 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Crush black pepper 1 tbsp
- Ginger, garlic paste 1tbsp
- Eggs 2 (beaten)
- Corn flour ½ cup
- Plain flour ½ cup
- Rice flour ½ cup
- Oil for fry
- Cut chicken in ¼ inches stripes or bite-size pieces.
- Add salt, both black pepper and ginger, garlic paste in chicken, and mix well. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp egg in chicken and mix again.
- Now mix cornflour, all-purpose flour and rice flour in a bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg then coats in flour. keep aside for 5-7 minutes.
- Then again dip chicken pieces in egg then coat in flour.
- Heat up oil and deep fry chunks.
- Serve with ketchup.
Also Try: Tender Pops