This flavorisome Chicken Fajita Recipe is tried and tested and has a wonderful taste. You can serve it with wrap, rice or spaghetti. Follow this good chicken fajita recipe and learn how you can make delicious chicken with homemade seasoning.
Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe
Author: Dr. Sadaf Haleem
- Chicken breast boneless 4 pieces (cut into ½ inch thick strip)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Hot sauce 1 tbs
- Soya sauce 1 tbs
- Lemon juice 1 tbs
- Green capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Red capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Orange capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Yellow capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Green onion 2 (chopped)
- Mix marination ingredients in chicken and leave for ½ an hour.
- Mix together other ingredients.
- In a big flat pan add oil and marinade chicken and stir fry on high flame.
- It will start leaving water and color will turn into pink then it will become white.
- Let this chicken cook on medium high heat until all water evaporates.
- Now add hot sauce, soya sauce and lemon juice and turn off stove. Mix well.
- Before you add these sauces mixture make sure your chicken is done as after adding you are not cooking any more just mix sauce and leave it
- In separate non stick pan I used 4 colored capsicums easily available Uk, I used green,red,orange and yellow and on high heat i just grilled them without any oil which did not changed their colors.
- Just softened them up
- Add green onion in chicken along with these capsicum, stir well, if you want you can heat them up for 5 minutes.
- Now you can serve them as a sandwich wrap filling or rice or spaghetti.
- Best eat as it is.