Celebrate every occasion with a tasty Chicken Fajita Roll. A combination of chicken, capsicum, onion, and cheese will be a hit with all ages. They’re really easy to make and taste delicious with garlic sauce.
See Also | Ramadan Recipes
Fajita Chicken Rolls Recipe
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Chicken boneless 300g (thinly sliced)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red chili pepper ½ tsp
- Red chili flakes ½ tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 small (sliced)
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Grated cheese ½ cup
- Roll/wraps as required
- Oil for deep fry
- Heat oil in pan and sauté ginger garlic paste.
- Stir in chicken and cook until water evaporates.
- Now add salt, red chili powder, chili flakes, cumin powder and vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add splash of water. Cover and cook until chicken is done.
- Now put in capsicum and onion. Cook on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool then mix in cheese.
- Take roll/wrap and fill with filling.
- Heat oil and fry until golden. Serve with ketchup.