Chicken Hot Pot
- Boneless chicken ½ kg (sliced)
- Whole red chili 20
- Hot water ½ cup
- Capsicum 1
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Bay leave 2-3
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp or to taste
- Crushed black pepper ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soak whole red chilies in hot water for 20 minutes then put them in blender with capsicum, onion, tomato, garlic and ginger to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté chicken till its color change. Then add prepared paste, bay leaves, black pepper powder, crushed black pepper and salt.
- Cover and cook till chicken tender and oil comes on top.
- Serve with boiled rice or roti.