Got this recipe from a website then I tried with a little change and the result was perfectly out standing. Marination in butter milk develops a mouthwatering taste. I served Chicken Majestic with Mexican Rice. Must try this easy recipe.
- Chicken breast 250g (strips)
- Butter milk ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic 2 cloves (minced)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Green chilies 4
- Soya sauce 1 tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Marinate chicken strips in butter milk and salt for four hours. Keep in fridge.
- Then add egg, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp oil in chicken mixture and leave for another one hour.
- Now heat remaining oil in pan and fry chicken strips until half done. Drain and keep aside.
- In the same pan sauté garlic, a little salt (already added in chicken), red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and turmeric. Add a splash of water for avoid burning then add green chilies and soya sauce, stir and add yogurt.
- Stir quickly and add the fried chicken pieces. Mix well until the ingredients are well coated.
- Cook until chicken is fully cooked, sprinkle green coriander .
Serve with roti or Mexican Rice.