Chicken Manchurian is a mouthwatering recipe prepared in a tangy sauce. A tasty recipe by Chef Zakir. Serve it with boil rice or fried rice.
Chicken Manchurian Recipe
- 1 chicken breast (strips)
- 4 cloves garlic chop
- 3 tbsp cup oil
- 2 rings pineapple
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 4 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp crush red chili
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour (make paste with water)
- Saute garlic in oil, when turns in light brown color, add chicken and pineapple.
- Cook till color of chicken changes then add Worchester sauce, slow the flame and add chili garlic sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Include lemon juice, mix and add salt, crush red chili, black pepper powder and 1/4 cup water.
- When come on boiling point, (increase flame) add corn flour paste and mix.
- Ready to serve.