Chicken Pineapple Stir Fry is a truly scrumptious recipe that you must need to try. Just 18-20 minutes cooking required for this yummy dish. Chicken Pineapple Stir Fry Recipe goes perfect with plain white rice or fried rice.
It has the option to fit into your meal plan and you can serve it over boiled rice or even on top of salad. One important thing about this recipe is, this is my contest winning recipe. Try it and share your feedback.
Easy Chicken Pineapple Stir Fry
- Pineapple chunks 2 cups (drained)
- Pineapple syrup ¼ cup
- Soya sauce ¼ cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Corn flour 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Chicken 500 g (cubed)
- Capsicum 2 small (cubed)
- Onion 1 medium (cubed)
- Boiled rice or fried rice for serving
- Mix pineapple syrup, soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, ketchup, red chili flakes and corn flour in a bowl and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan and sauite ginger garlic paste. When it gives aroma add chicken and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add salt and cover and cook about 10 minutes.
- Add capsicum and stir fry, after 2 minutes add onion and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pineapple and mixed syrup, cook for a minute.
- Serve with rice.